State ATM Corporation and Azeraeronavigation (AZANS) hold a bilateral meeting
A meeting between representatives of State ATM Corporation and AZANS was held in Baku last week. The representatives of the two ANSPs signed a Letter of Agreement between Rostov and Baku ACCs. The discussions were based on the following Agenda:
1. Reports on organizational structure, air traffic dynamics, strategic areas and prospects of the national ATM systems development.
2. Proposals for the current ATS route network changes.
3. New airspace structure of Rostov area and Rostov FIR / Baku ACC interface.
4. Software and automated systems implementation to facilitate air traffic management, aeronautical information development, air traffic flows simulation and management, airspace structure design, maintenance of statistics.
5. Exchange of experience on transition from AIS to AIM, AIXM 5.1 implementation, plans of eAIP implementation.
6. Issues on surveillance information exchange in order to ensure continuous radar coverage on the border between the Russian Federation and Azerbaijan.
It should be noted that close cooperation and best practices exchange with neighboring states plays a major role in the implementation of the strategic goal of State ATM Corporation on harmonization with the world air navigation system and integration into it through continuous technical and technological development.